1. Heels together, toes apart.
2. Lie down on the front with hands at the sides.
3. Place the palms on the floor underneath the shoulders and slowly lift the head, shoulders and torso.
4. Arch the back, raising the torso up by straightening the arms. Keep the pelvis on the floor and the elbows close to the chest. Knees should be slightly off the floor.
5. Slowly lower the back and head and arms.
6. Relax with arms at the sides.
Cures back pain. Removes gas from the stomach and intestines and aids in the digestive processes, improving bowel movements. Cures low blood pressure Promotes regular menstrual cycles and reduces ovarian and uterine problems.
Contra-indications: Chronic back pain, pregnancy, pinched nerves in spinal column and spinal bifida.