1. Heels together, toes apart.
2. Lie down on the back.
3. Raise both legs, keeping legs bent at the knee, and buttocks on the floor. Flex and rotate the ankles.
4. Raise trunk straight up, chin to chest, hands supporting the back and pelvis directly above shoulders, forming a triangle between the shoulders and head by moving elbows closer together.
5. Hold the posture for 16 natural breaths.
7. Return to position 2 before standing up.
Activates the thyroid and keeps it healthy, thereby reducing obesity, weakness and tiredness.
Strengthens the adrenal and reproductive glands. Helps to heal asthma and can increase height.
Contra-indications High blood pressure, heart disease, ear or eye ailments, slipped cervical vertebrae or slipped disc, enlarged liver or spleen, hyperthyroidism and initial days of menstrual cycle.